Sometimes unexpected things bring a pleasant surprise. I have always said that love from my followers always keep me going and I had an off-day when I saw this message from Bookworm Muse that I was nominated for this Mystery Blogger Award, it boosted my morale. Though I don’t look for validations, when I get it in unexpected times, it brings a whole lot of happiness with it.
I want to thank Bookworm Muse for nominating me!
So here is what the award is about.
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by Okoto Enigma.
The rules are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about myself:
- I am a pure vegetarian and I can survive my entire life with ice cream.
- I am a lazy person when it comes to doing things for me.
- I generally do not like to take the help from someone, unless it is the last straw I had to pull out.
Here are the questions I had to answer:
- Why did you start your blog?
Well, my first blog was Wattpad Review Corner. I actually wanted to start a blog to put my thoughts out and make my writing a regular practice and hence I started it because, during those periods, I was a big fan of Wattpad. Though the stories are at par with published authors, there wasn’t any website dedicated to review the stories on it. Hence I came up with the idea to start a blog for it.
2. What’s the one thing in your life that you wish you could change?
There isn’t anything I will change as each and every experience I had shaped me into the person I am and I believe that this is exactly where I need to be, at this point of time.
3. What are your pet-peeves?
When it is a humorous comment or a joke and the other person takes it seriously and actually starts explaining it again and again, I just want to run out of there. Some can’t take a funny joke, which doesn’t insult them or anyone, just a normal joke, but they can’t understand any funny thing.
4. If you were given the chance to get that one thing you had always wanted and the chance to travel the world, which would you choose and why?
I would travel the world. It is one of my dreams that is yet to be fulfilled.
5. What is the one goal you didn’t mind not achieving?
Not becoming a great Engineer which was my goal a few years back, but my goals have now changed and I am happy that I did not become a great Engineer.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What gives you a thrill everytime you blog?
2. What is the one thing which you will not exchange for anything in the world?
3. What is one daily ritual that you will not miss out?
4. Name one characteristic of you which no one knows about.
5. What, according to you, is the best thing that happened in your life?
All the best for my nominees!